Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Coolpad Legacy Google bypass Android 10 without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Coolpad Legacy, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Coolpad Legacy is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Coolpad Legacy mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Coolpad Legacy device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP bypass Coolpad Legacy lock
- Power ON your Coolpad Legacy.
- Connect your Coolpad Legacy to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny & DON’T ASK AGAIN ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for settings ==> Settings app info.
- Open ==> Security ==> Screen pinning.
- Turn on screen pinning ==> Turn on Lock the device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern.
- Draw a new Pattern lock & confirm it ==> Add your fingerprint ==> Next.
- Restart your Coolpad Legacy, Finish the setup wizard and draw the pattern lock then click on SKIP
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Coolpad Legacy Google bypass Android 10 without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Gsm Pro Tools Free Version