Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP BQ Magic E 6042L Android 10 Gmail account lock NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your BQ Magic E 6042L, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your BQ Magic E 6042L is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BQ Magic E 6042L mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your BQ Magic E 6042L device easily and smoothly.
BQ Magic E 6042L Specifications
The BQ Magic E 6042L released in 2020. BQ Magic E 6042L comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The BQ Magic E 6042L has a 6.09 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 600 x 1280 pixels, BQ Magic E 6042L runs on Octa-core 4x 1.6 GHz & 4x 1.2 GHz Unisoc SC9863A chipset and is powered by a 2950mAh non-removable battery. The BQ Magic E 6042L comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and a single SELFIE Camera 5-megapixel.
How to bypass FRP BQ Magic E 6042L
- Power ON your BQ Magic E 6042L.
- Connect your BQ Magic E 6042L to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to go to application settings ==> settings ==> Open
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip then Restart your BQ Magic E 6042L.
- Finish the setup wizard and That’s how you can Unlock FRP BQ Magic E 6042L Android 10 Gmail account lock NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.