Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Alcatel U5 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Unlock FRP Alcatel U5 Google Account Bypass FRP without Laptop.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Alcatel U5 Google Account Bypass FRP without Laptop by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel U5 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Alcatel U5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel U5 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Alcatel U5 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Unlock Alcatel U5:
- Power ON your Alcatel U5
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network > 3 dots > ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting > APPS & Find Google Play Services > DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting > Accounts & Sync> add account > Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Alcatel U5 & You have successfully Unlock FRP Alcatel U5 Google Account Bypass FRP without Laptop.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.