Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Alcatel OneTouch 3X Google Lock Android 7.1.1 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel OneTouch 3X. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Alcatel OneTouch 3X is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel OneTouch 3X mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel OneTouch 3X device easily and smoothly.
Alcatel OneTouch 3X Specifications
Alcatel OneTouch 3X was released in February 2018. Alcatel OneTouch 3X comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Alcatel OneTouch 3X has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. Alcatel OneTouch 3X runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6739 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel OneTouch 3X comes with a Dual MAIN camera 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Alcatel OneTouch 3X
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Alcatel OneTouch 3X ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Alcatel OneTouch 3X ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Alcatel OneTouch 3X Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Alcatel OneTouch 3X scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Alcatel OneTouch 3X scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for the keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish. click on Start.
12. Turn off your Alcatel OneTouch 3X & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Alcatel OneTouch 3X mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Unlock FRP Alcatel OneTouch 3X Google Lock Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Read more: Download Power Gsm FRP Tool Free Repair TOOL