Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Alcatel A3 Google Lock Bypass Alcatel 5046i Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Alcatel A3 Specifications
The Alcatel A3 was released in February 2017. Alcatel A3 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Alcatel A3 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, Alcatel A3 runs on Quad-core 1.25 GHz Mediatek MT6737, and is powered by a 2460mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel A3 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel A3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel A3 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel A3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel A3 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Alcatel A3
- Power ON your Alcatel A3.
- Connect your Alcatel A3 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network ==>> 3 dots ==>> ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Alcatel A3 & That’s how you can Unlock FRP Alcatel A3 Google Lock Bypass Alcatel 5046i Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.