Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Alcatel 1T 9009G bypass Gmail lock Android 8 Oreo NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel 1T, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel 1T is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel 1T mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel 1T device easily and smoothly.
Alcatel 1T Specifications
The Alcatel 1T released in February 2016. Alcatel 1T comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Alcatel 1T has a 10.10 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, Alcatel 1T runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT8321 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel 1T comes with a Single MAIN camera 2-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Alcatel 1T device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Alcatel 1T. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Alcatel 1T easily.
How to BYPASS FRP Alcatel 1T
- Power ON your Alcatel 1T.
- Connect your Alcatel 1T to your Wi-Fi.
- Emergency call ==> Dial 911 ==> Contact.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* ==> Usage statistics.
- Back Arrow ==> Apps & notifications ==> See all 32 apps.
- Youtube Go ==> App notification ==> Additional settings in the app.
- About ==> Youtube Terms of Service ==> ACCEPT & CONTINUE.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally! restart your Alcatel 1T device and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Alcatel 1T 9009G bypass Gmail lock Android 8 Oreo NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.