Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Sony Xperia 10 FRP Bypass Remove Google Account Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Sony Xperia 10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Sony Xperia 10 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Sony Xperia 10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Sony Xperia 10 device easily and smoothly.
How to Sony Xperia 10 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Sony Xperia 10.
- Connect your Sony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long press on Gmail.
- App Info==> App notifications ==> Additional settings in the app.
- 3 DOTS ==> Help and feedback ==> Search bar ==> Search for Use morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker.apk
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker and open it
- APPLICATIONS ==> Settings ==> Try.
- Security & location==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Continue without Fingerprint ==> PIN ==> Set a PIN screen lock ==> Done.
- Accounts ==> Add Account ==> Google.
- Verify PIN ==> Sign in with a new Gmail account.
- Factory reset your Sony Xperia 10:
- Settings ==> system ==> Reset options==> Erase all data factory reset.
- Delete all data ==> Enter your PIN ==> Delete all data.
- That’s it! Restart your Sony Xperia 10 & you have successfully Unlock FRP Sony Xperia 10 Remove Google Account Android 10.