Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Skip Google Account Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 FRP MIUI 11 – No APP easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 was released in December 2017. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 comes with a camera 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
- Choose any language the choose any region.
- Click on Skip ==> Next ==> Next.
- Click on Accept.
- Now, Set up a new Fingerprint ==> Pattern.
- Draw unlock Pattern ==> Add your fingerprint.
- Fingerprint added successfully.
- You stuck on Not signed in message again.
- Now Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Draw your pattern that you set up early then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Skip Google Account Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 MIUI 11 – No APP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.