Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Skip FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Gmail Account Lock Bypass FRP MIUI 11 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 released in August 2019. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com and long tap on it ==> Share Icon ==> Messages ==> New message.
- Type youtube.com and send the message to any numbers.
- Click on the youtube link and The youtube app appears on the screen click on Account.
- Settings ==> History & privacy ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Mi browser page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 10 & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager Android 10 and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 and finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Skip FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Gmail Account Lock Bypass FRP MIUI 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.