Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Skip FRP Samsung Note 10 Reset Google Account Lock FRP Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Specifications
The Samsung Note 10 released in August 2019. Samsung Note 10 comes with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB ROM. The Samsung Note 10 has a 6.30 inches Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Samsung Note 10 runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.4 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Exynos 9825 or Octa-core 1×2.8 GHz & 3×2.4 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855, and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Note 10 comes with a Triple MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and a 10-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 10 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to bypass FRP Samsung Note 10
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Device care ==> 3 dots ==> About Device care.
- Update ==> Agree ==> Search for Google Play Services Hidden Settings.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps.
- Install Google Play Services Hidden Settings then Open it
- Sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Google Play services >> Pattern >> Draw a new Pattern & confirm it.
- YES, I’M IN >> Draw Pattern>> UNDERSTOOD.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung Note 10 device and go back to the Welcome page then draw the Pattern lock and click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully Skip FRP Samsung Note 10 Reset Google Account Lock FRP Android 10.