Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Skip FRP Samsung M30s Latest Security Patch 2021 Bypass Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung M30s, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M30s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M30s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M30s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M30s device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung M30s easily.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Specifications
The Samsung M30s released in September 2019. Samsung M30s comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung M30s has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung M30s runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Exynos 9610, and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung M30s comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 24-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M30s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M30s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung M30s
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M30s mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy M30s Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- 3 dots >> Settings >> About Chrome.
- ? Icon >> Search for Get started with voice access.
- Change google apps settings >> Iphone & Ipad >> Privacy & security.
- Google Maps timeline >> Location History >> Google Maps timeline.
- SKIP >> Back arrow >> Location >> OK.
- 3 Lines >> Start driving >> Got it.
- Click on Voice Icon and say OPEN SETTINGS.
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung M30s phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung M30s phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung M30s phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung M30s device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Skip FRP Samsung M30s Latest Security Patch 2021 Bypass Android 10.