Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Skip FRP Samsung J7 Pro Gmail lock Bypass App Not installed without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro released in June 2017. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro runs on an Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 Pro device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung J7 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next.
- Once the phone asking for the Pin code remove the sim card.
- Click fast on OK and press & swipe Then click quickly on the Notification icon than clicking several times on the Setting icon.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press 3 times on the receive button.
- Choose Google then click on Mic and say Open Settings.
- Biometrics and security ==>> Secure Folder ==>> Agree.
- Sign in with your Samsung account then click on Cancel.
- OK ==>> Secure Folder ==>> PIN.
- Set up a Secure Folder PIN and click on 3 dots then choose Settings.
- Lock type ==>> Enter the PIN code ==>> Fingerprints.
- Continue ==>> PIN and set PIN code.
- Go back ==>> More settings ==>> Uninstall ==>> Uninstall.
- Finally! Enter the PIN lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J7 Pro & you have successfully Skip FRP Samsung J7 Pro Gmail lock Bypass App Not installed without PC.