Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Skip FRP Samsung A01 Android 10 Bypass FRP U3 Fix App Not Install easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A01 released in December 2019. Samsung Galaxy A01 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A01 has a 5.70 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A01 runs on Octa-core 4×1.95 GHz & 4×1.45 GHz Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A01 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A01, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A01 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A01 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A01 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A01 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A01. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to bypass FRP Samsung A01
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A01
- Connect your Samsung A01 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool 2020 on your computer and Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator
- Disconnected your Samsung A01 phone from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung A01 phone to your computer.
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung A01 device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A01 Device, A page was open, Click on View.
- The Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Quick Shortcut Maker in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Quick Shortcut Maker in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps.
- Select QuickShortcutMaker then restore it.
- Now Go back to the internet browser and tap on Click to Open Google Search App:
- Search for QuickShortcutMaker to open the app.
- Search for lock ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Go back to the welcome page and draw the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully Skip FRP Samsung A01 Android 10 Bypass FRP U3 Fix App Not Install.