Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung S9 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Samsung S9 FRP Bypass Tool Without PC Android 10.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung S9 FRP Bypass Tool Without PC Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S9 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung S9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S9 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung S9 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung S9 FRP Bypass Tool
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S9
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on
- 3 dots > Samsung Pass > Continue.
- Update > Agree > Update.
- Wait until the Samsung galaxy store updating.
- The Galaxy store will automatically close to apply the update
- Click on 3 dots > Samsung Pass > Continue.
- Update > Agree > Update.
- Search for the Samsung Internet browser and Update it the open.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung S9 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung S9 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung S9, phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung S9 device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Samsung S9 FRP Bypass Tool Android 10 Gmail lock FRP Without Computer.