Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock Samsung S7 Edge FRP Bypass Google Reset Android 8 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S7 Edge, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, if your Samsung S7 Edge is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S7 Edge mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S7 Edge device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection)
in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Samsung S7 Edge FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung S7 Edge
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- At the same time remove the sim card + a quick press on the power button to turn off the screen
- Press on the power button then swipes from the right or the left then Tab on the Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down the Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on the In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung S7 Edge & you have successfully Removed FRP Samsung S7 Edge | FRPBypass SM-G935 ANDROID 8.0.0.