Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung S7 Edge phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Samsung S7 Edge FRP Bypass Google Reset Android 8 Oreo.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung S7 Edge FRP Bypass Google Reset Android 8 Oreo by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S7 Edge mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung S7 Edge is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S7 Edge mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung S7 Edge device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung S7 Edge FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung S7 Edge
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- At the same time remove the sim card + a quick press on the power button to turn off the screen
- Press on the power button then swipes from the right or the left then Tab on the Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down the Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on the In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung S7 Edge & you have successfully Removed FRP Samsung S7 Edge | FRPBypass SM-G935 ANDROID 8.0.0.
Read more: Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Gmail lock