Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have gotten into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung Note 9 Unlock FRP Android 8.1.0 without a PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 9 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 9 device easily and smoothly.
How To Samsung Note 9 Unlock FRP
- Power ON your Samsung Note 9 and Connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Samsung welcome page.
- Tab with two fingers in the screen to Turn TalkBack On.
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL.
- Type 112 then make a call.
- Rapidly Double Click on + Icon
- Turn TalkBack OFF by clicking 3 times on the Home button.
- Click on Add to contacts.
- Add a new contact and click on SAVE.
- Swype to the contacts list and click on the contact you added
- Click to send a new message
- In the message field type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Tab on the message and the youtube app appears.
- Tab on the link on the description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- You have successfully bypassed FRP Samsung Note 9 – Remove FRP Android 8.1.0 without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.