Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass Gmail Android 8 Oreo Without Sim Card easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 Prime, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 Prime is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 Prime mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 Prime device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J7 Prime easily.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime released in September 2016. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has a 5.00 inches PLS TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2400mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung J7 Prime:
- Power ON your Samsung J7 Prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Click on help & feedback
- Search bar >> Search for Get started with voice access.
- Change google apps settings >> Iphone & Ipad >> Privacy & security.
- Google Maps timeline >> Location History >> Google Maps timeline.
- SKIP >> Back arrow >> Location >> OK.
- 3 Lines >> Start driving >> Got it.
- Click on Voice Icon and say OPEN GOOGLE then search for GMAIL.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern/PIN.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern/PIN you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! You have successfully Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass Gmail Android 8 Oreo Without Sim Card.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.