Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock Samsung J6 FRP bypass 2020 Android Pie frp unlock Samsung SM-J600 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung J6, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J6, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J6 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J6 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J6 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J6 easily.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J6 released in May 2018. Samsung Galaxy J6 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J6 has a 5.60 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J6 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J6 comes with Camera 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J6 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J6. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung J6 Device:
- Unlock Samsung J6 FRP Google lock Bypass Android 10 Via FRP tool
- Samsung J6 FRP Bypass Gmail account lock Remove FRP NO Laptop
- Bypass FRP Samsung J6 2018 App Not Install Fix Oct 2020
- Reset FRP Samsung J6 2018 Gmail Account Lock FRP 100% Work
- FRP Reset Samsung J6 Google Account Lock Bypass Patch October 2020
- FRP lock Samsung J6 Gmail account Unlock Android 10 New Method
- Reset FRP Samsung J6 Android 10 Remove Gmail account lock 2020
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J6
- Power ON your Samsung J6
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Settings logo ==>> Back Arrow ==>> Google voice typing.
- Click on the Search icon and search for Open web pages in the app.
- Click on Manage pending searches.
- Click on the Search icon and search for Settings.
- Biometrics and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung J6.
- You have successfully Unlock Samsung J6 FRP bypass 2020 Android Pie frp unlock Samsung SM-J600.