Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass Android 9 SM-J415 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J4 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J4 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J4 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J4 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J4 Plus easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J4 Plus & you have successfully Reset FRP Samsung J4 Plus Gmail Bypass via Easy Samsung FRP Tool.
How to Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung J4 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the google verification page click on:
- Settings logo ==>> Back Arrow ==>> Google voice typing.
- Click on the Search icon and search for Voice.
- Click on the back arrow then choose General.
- Click on Manage pending searches.
- Click on the Search icon and search for Settings.
- Biometrics and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung J4 Plus.
- You have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung J4 Plus – Frp Bypass J4+ Android 9.0 NO apk.