Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J4 Plus phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass Android 9 Pie
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass Android 9 Pie by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J4 Plus mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J4 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J4 Plus mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J4 Plus device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Unlock Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J4 Plus & you have successfully Reset FRP Samsung J4 Plus Gmail Bypass via Easy Samsung FRP Tool.
How to Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung J4 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the google verification page click on:
- Settings logo > Back Arrow > Google voice typing.
- Click on the Search icon and search for Voice.
- Click on the back arrow then choose General.
- Click on Manage pending searches.
- Click on the Search icon and search for Settings.
- Biometrics and security > Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung J4 Plus.
- You have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung J4 Plus – Frp unlock J4+ Android 9.0 NO apk.
Read more: Download Samsung FRP EDL Tool 2022