Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove Samsung J4 Core FRP Bypass lock July 2020 Without Apk easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J4 Core, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J4 Core is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J4 Core mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J4 Core device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J4 Core easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Samsung J4 Core FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Agree to the terms and conditions
- Now insert a sim card with a pin code then Click AGREE.
- Once the pin unlocks page appears remove the sim card and slide the Not Signed in notification then keep clicking on setting Logo.
- Lock screen and security==>> Other security settings ==>> Pin Windows.
- Enable Pin Windows ==>> Use screen lock type to Unpin ==>> PIN.
- Choose Require PIN when the device turns on then click on continue.
- Set up a new PIN code.
- Enter the PIN again to confirm it then click on Next.
- Restart your Samsung J4 Core.
- Enter your PIN to start up your device.
- That’s it! you have successfully Removed FRP Samsung J4 Core Bypass FRP lock July 2020 Without Apk.