Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus FRP bypass without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to delete FRP Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Unlock Gmail lock Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung S9 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next then keep pressing on the screen several times until the Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Try it more than 7 times.
- Click on App Info > Permissions.
- Tap on the Search logo and search for Setting, then click on the bach arrow.
- In the search bar search for Wifi to turn if ON.
- Search Icon > Search for Pin Windows.
- Turn ON Pin Windows > Use screen lock type to unpin.
- Set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung S9 Plus.
- Finally, go back to finish the setup wizard.
- Enter the Pin code that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully remove Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Google Account frp without a computer.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy s9 Plus Android 10