Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Google Account bypass without a computer- S9 Plus frp bypass 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung S9 Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S9 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S9 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S9 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S9 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung S9 Plus easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung S9 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next then keep pressing on the screen several times until the Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Try it more than 7 times.
- Click on App Info ==>> Permissions.
- Tap on the Search logo and search for Setting, then click on the bach arrow.
- In the search bar search for Wifi to turn if ON.
- Search Icon ==>> Search for Pin Windows.
- Turn ON Pin Windows ==>> Use screen lock type to unpin.
- Set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung S9 Plus.
- Finally, go back to finish the setup wizard.
- Enter the Pin code that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Google Account bypass without a computer- S9 Plus frp bypass 2020.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung A5 2016