Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S9 FRP bypass without computer 2020 June easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung S9, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S9 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung S9 easily.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S9 released in February 2018. Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S9 has a 5.80 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S9 runs on Octa-core 4×2.7 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Exynos 9810 Octa or Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with Camera 12-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung S9
- Power ON your Samsung S9.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next.
- Once you see the Unauthorized message restart your Samsung S9.
- Now you see the lock logo on the top.
- At the same time Turn OFF Wifi + Next then keep pressing on the screen several times and click on the back arrow 4 times then restart your Samsung S9 again.
- Try it more than 3 times.
- Once you see the clock next to the lock logo it’s done.
- Now swipe from the top ==>> Media ==>> Done.
- Allow only while using the app ==>> 3 dots ==>> Settings.
- About Media and devices ==>> App info ==>> Permissions.
- Click on the Search logo and search for Google App Info.
- Click on open and search for Settings.
- Biometrics and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung S9.
- Finally, go back to finish the setup wizard.
- Enter the Pin code that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Unlock Samsung Galaxy S9 FRP bypass without computer 2020 June.