Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra FRP Bypass Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S21 Ultra, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S21 Ultra is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S21 Ultra mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S21 Ultra device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra FRP Bypass
Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- Hold the Volume keys together to turn on the talkback setting.
- Swype the letter L reverse then tap twice on the screen.
Connect your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Cancel ==> Swype the letter L reverse ==> Use voice commands.
- Say google assistant then turn OFF talkback by pressing together Volume Up key + Volume down Key.
- Click Next then Sign in.
- Sign in with your Samsung account ==> Agree ==> Continue.
- Keyword icon ==> Open chrome ==> Accept & continue..
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, on an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accessibility ==> Interaction and dexterity ==> Universal switch.
- Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Done.
- Turn ON Universal switch shortcut ==> Allow ==> Universal switch shortcut ==> Tap accessibility button.
- Go back to Account & Backup.
- Now at the same click on the accessibility icon + Restore data.
- If you get the Update Samsung cloud window, do not update the app just go back & click on the accessibility icon + Restore data again.
- Restore ==> Install ==> wait until the Alliance Shield X app restoring and installing on your Samsung S21 Ultra Device.
- Go back to the Google Chrome page then Tap on Click to Open Alliance Shield X app:
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Android Setup ==> Actions.
- WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Search for Google play services ==> Actions ==>WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Search for Samsung setup wizard ==> Actions ==>WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Activities ==> com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActivity==> Open ==> Finish the setup wizard.
- That’s it! you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung S21 Ultra Without Computer Last Security.