Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 FRP Bypass U13 Android Pie 9 Unlock Fix App Not Install easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was released in August 2017. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a 6.30 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Exynos 8895 Octa chipset, and is powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with a Dual camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 8, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 8 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 8 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 8 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 FRP Bypass
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Galaxy Note 8 device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Quick Shortcut Maker in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Quick Shortcut Maker in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps.
- Select QuickShortcutMaker then restore it.
- Now Go back to the internet browser and tap on Click to Open Google Search App:
- Search for QuickShortcutMaker to open the app.
- Search for lock ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Go back to the welcome page and draw the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully Samsung Galaxy Note 8 FRP Bypass Android Pie 9 Unlock Fix App Not Install.