Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy M51 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Samsung Galaxy M51 FRP Bypass Google Lock Android 11.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung Galaxy M51 FRP Bypass Google Lock Android 11 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy M51 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy M51 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy M51 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy M51 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy M51 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M51.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M51 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy M51 FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung M51 FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings >> Accounts and backup >> Bring data from old device >> Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Settings >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung M51 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung M51 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung M51 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung M51 device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Samsung M51 Google Account Lock FRP Android 11.