Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung Galaxy M02 FRP bypass SM-M022 Using FRP Tool easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M02, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M02 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M02 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M02 device easily and smoothly.
How to Samsung Galaxy M02 FRP bypass
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy M02 & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy M02 from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M02 to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung Galaxy M02 device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy M02 Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung M02 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung M02 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Bypass Samsung M02 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung M02 device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Removed FRP Samsung M02 SM-M022 Using Samsung FRP Tool 2021.
Read More: Samsung M02 FRP Bypass Android 10