Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy J4 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Samsung Galaxy J4 FRP bypass Google lock Remove Tested.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung Galaxy J4 FRP bypass Google lock Remove Tested by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy J4 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy J4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy J4 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy J4 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung Galaxy J4 FRP bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J4
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & click Lets GO ARROW.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code, then click several times on Next.
- Now remove the sim card then enter the PIN code.
- Be quick click on OK and click on the Lock logo then Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J4 & you have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung J4 Google Account Lock SM-J400 U5.
Samsung Galaxy J4 FRP bypass
- Power ON your Samsung J4 and Connect it to Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Samsung welcome page
- Tab with two fingers on the screen to Turn TalkBack On
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL
- Type 112 then make a call.
- Rapidly Double Click on + Icon
- Turn TalkBack OFF by click at the same time on Power button & volume Up button
- Click on Add to contacts.
- Add a new contact and click on SAVE.
- Swype to the contacts list and click on the contact you added
- Click to send a new message
- In the message field type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Tab on the message and the youtube app appears.
- Tab on the link on the description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRP vnROM APK:
- Download FRP Tools Free – Bypass FRP APK PC TOOLS
- Click on bookmarks > history > Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > Biometrics and security > other security settings > Device admin apps
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager > Storage > Clear Data > Disable
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Now go & install bypass FRP apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services & Restart your Samsung J4.
You have successfully Bypassed FRP Samsung J4 | Frp Unlock Google Account Tested 100% Without Pc.