Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung Galaxy A11 FRP Bypass Android 11 Google Account With PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A11, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A11 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A11 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A11 device easily and smoothly.
How to Samsung Galaxy A11 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung A11
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- With two fingers Swipe to right and swipe down.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones are connected, Press 3 times on the receive button.
- Click on Search then search for settings.
- Settings ==>> Biometris and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy A11.
- Finally! restart your device and Enter the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung A11 Reset FRP lock NO Screenshot JULY 2020.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A11 Android 10
- Power ON your Samsung A11.
- Now at the same time turn OFF the wifi network and click on Next.
- When you see the circle loading keep clicking on the screen until getting the Samsung setup wizard app notification then click on App Info.
- Choose Permissions, Click on Search Icon then search for Google.
- To Open the google app clicks on OPEN.
- Click on Search then search for Settings.
- Setting ==> Lock screen.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy A11
- Finally, Finish all setup wizards & will ask you to unlock the PIN that you set up early.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A11 Unlock android 10 Security Patch April 2020.