Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung Galaxy A03 Core FRP Bypass SM-A032 Gmail 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A03 Core, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, if your Samsung A03 Core is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A03 Core mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A03 Core device easily and smoothly.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy A03 Core FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFRPTool_V1.4 on your computer and click on SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe
- Choose to install Alliance Shield x app.
- Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- If you get the launching browser view Failed message, reconnect your Samsung A03 Core device USB cable.
- Disable Drivers Signature then Restart your Computer.
- Run SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe again then Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- A Direct FRP By Mohammad Ali page was open On your Samsung A03 Core Device.
- Click on View.
- Agree ==> Install ==> Sign in with A working Samsung account.
- Click on Cancel & wait until the Alliance Shield X app installing on your Samsung A03 Core Device then click Open.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Android Setup ==> Actions.
- WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Search for Google play services ==> Actions ==>WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Search for Samsung setup wizard ==> Actions ==>WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Activities ==> com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActivity==> Open ==> Finish the setup wizard.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A03 Core Gmail account lock frp Android 12.