Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have gotten into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung A80 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A80 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A80. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Samsung A80 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A80
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK + Quickly press several times on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on the In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass app: FRP Bypass Tool
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully bypassed FRP Samsung A80 – Remove FRP SIM Card Method.
How to Samsung A80 FRP Bypass Via Combination ROM
Download ODIN Program: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
Comment below for Combination links
Step 1: Enter your Samsung A80 to Download Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A80
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- Choose Reboot to Bootloader then press the Power button to confirm.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A80 to your PC via the USB cable
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3:Click on “AP” and import the Samsung A80 Combination ROM.
Step 4: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 5: Unplug your Samsung A80 from your Laptop once the PASS message is Displayed.
Step 6: Power ON your Samsung A80
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find the build number.
- press 7 times on the build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung A80 from HERE
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung A80 Via Combination ROM.