Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung A70s FRP Bypass Google account Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A70s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A70s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Samsung A70s FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next then remove the sim card.
- Click fast on the Notification icon than click on the Setting icon.
- Now, click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome.
- Open the Google chrome app.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A70s – Unlock the Google Account SIM Card method.
How to Samsung A70s FRP Bypass
Download ODIN Program: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
Samsung A70s Combination ROM:
Step 1: Enter your Samsung A70s to Download Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Down button at the same time.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A70s to your PC via the USB cable
- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed
- Then press the Volume up button to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung A70s Combination ROM.
Step 4: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 5: Unplug your Samsung A70s from Laptop once the PASS message Displayed.
Step 6: Power ON your Samsung A70s
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung A70s.
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung A70s.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung J5 without PC