Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A70s phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Samsung A70s FRP Bypass Google account Lock Reset.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung A70s FRP Bypass Google account Lock Reset by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A70s mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A70s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A70s mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A70s device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung A70s FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next then remove the sim card.
- Click fast on the Notification icon than click on the Setting icon.
- Now, click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome.
- Open the Google chrome app.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Bypassed FRP Samsung A70s – Unlock the Google Account SIM Card method.