Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A21 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Samsung A21 Bypass FRP Without Computer Android 10.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung A21 Bypass FRP Without Computer Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A21 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A21 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A21 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A21 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung A21 Bypass FRP Without PC
- Power ON your Samsung A21
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo > Swipe, Touch, and feedback > Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration > Ringtone.
- SIM 1 > Add Icon > Deny.
- SIM 1 > Add Icon > Deny & don’t ask again.
- SIM 1 > Add Icon > Settings.
- Permissions > Search Icon > Search for Chrome.
- Click on Open to Open the Google Chrome Page.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Disable.
- Return to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Enable.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Samsung A21 Bypass FRP Without PC Android 10.