Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung A01 Core, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A01 Core, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A01 Core is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A01 Core mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A01 Core device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A01 Core easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung A01 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the Google page verification click on:
- Settings Logo ==>> Settings Logo ==>> Back Arrow.
- Gboard ==>> 3 Dots ==>> Help & feedback.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Click on Chrome then tap on Open to Open the Google Chrome Page.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- GO TO GALAXY STORE >> Search for Google Play Services Hidden Settings.
- Install Google Play Services Hidden Settings then Open it
- Sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Google Play services >> Pattern >> Draw a new Pattern & confirm it.
- YES, I’M IN >> Draw Pattern>> UNDERSTOOD.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A01 Core device and go back to the Welcome page then draw the Pattern lock and click on SKIP.
- You have successfully Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass Without PC.