Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass Google lock No SIM easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A01 Core, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A01 Core is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A01 Core mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A01 Core device easily and smoothly.
How to Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung A01 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the Wi-Fi page click on:
- See all Wi-Fi networks ==>> Add new network ==>> QR Icon.
- Image ==>> 3 Lines ==>> Long tap on Gallery Go.
- Permissions ==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Chrome.
- Click on Chrome then tap on Open to Open the Google Chrome Page.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Disable.
- Return to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Enable.
- Finally! Restart your Samsung A01 Core device and finish the setup wizard.
- You have successfully Samsung Galaxy A01 Core FRP Bypass Google Account lock bypass FRP No SIM.