Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Reset FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Android 10 Google lock.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Android 10 Google lock by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Reset FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Arabic.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Long tap on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3 dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and Choose the first results.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Watch later.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the language to English
- Passwords & Security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page.
- Draw the Pattern that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Bypass frp Xiaomi Android 10.