Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime Google Account FRP MIUI 11 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime easily.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime released in November 2017. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset and powered by a 3080mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime comes with a MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type anything and long tap on the word.
- Click on Share Icon then Long press on the Gmail.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> 3 dots
- Click on Help & feedback and search for Delete or disable apps on.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Maps —> Notifications —> Additional settings in the app
- Back Button —> 3 Lines —> start driving.
- Click on the VOICE logo and Try saying Open Settings.
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime.
- Additional settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Reset FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime Google Account FRP MIUI 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.