Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Xiaomi MI Note 10 Google lock Bypass MIUI 12 | Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi MI Note 10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi MI Note 10 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi MI Note 10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi MI Note 10 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi MI Note 10 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 released in November 2019. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a 6.47 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G chipset and powered by a 5260mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a Five MAIN camera 108-megapixel + 20-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Xiaomi MI Note 10
- Power ON your Xiaomi MI Note 10.
- Connect your Xiaomi MI Note 10 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com and long ta on it ==> Share Icon ==> Messaging.
- Choose Notes and Type youtube.com. Long tap on it then Choose the link Icon.
- Type youtube.com and send the message to any numbers.
- Click on the youtube link then tap on Browse.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account ==> Settings ==>History & privacy ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Reboot your Xiaomi MI Note 10.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Reset FRP Xiaomi MI Note 10 Google lock Bypass MIUI 12 | Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.