Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Xiaomi Mi A2 Google FRP Bypass August 2020 Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi A2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi A2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi A2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi A2 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi A2 released in July 2017. Xiaomi Mi A2 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi A2 has a 5.99 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Xiaomi Mi A2 runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi A2 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 20-megapixel 12-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Mi A2
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi A2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Click on Settings ==> Security ==> device admin apps
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Click on See all apps and Find Google Play Services then Disable.
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> See all apps.
- Find Google Play Services then Enable.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page & finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Reset FRP Xiaomi Mi A2 Google FRP Bypass August 2020 Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.