Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Vivo Y30 Google Account Lock Android 11 New trick 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo Y30, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo Y30 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo Y30 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo Y30 device easily and smoothly.
Vivo Y30 Specifications
The Vivo Y30 released in May 2020. Vivo Y30 comes with 4 GB RAM and 128GB ROM. The Vivo Y30 has a 6.47 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Vivo Y30 runs on Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y30 comes with a Quad camera 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Vivo Y30
- Power ON your Vivo Y30.
- Connect your Vivo Y30 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for Settings.
- Open ==> Apps & notifications ==> App info.
- Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Shortcut & Accessibility ==> Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu.
- Tutn ON Accessibility Menu ==> Allow ==> Got it.
- Go back to the google page verification.
- On the verification page click on the Accessibility icon then click on ASSISTANT.
- Tap on the keyboard then searches for Open settings.
- Apps & notifications ==> Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> OK.
- Finish the setup wizard then in the Checking for updates page click on the back arrow.
- Set up Offline ==> Next ==> Skip.
- Finish the setup wizard and That’s how you can Reset FRP Vivo Y30 Google Account Lock Android 11 New trick 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.