Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Vivo Y20 Google account bypass frp 100% done easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo Y20, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo Y20 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo Y20 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo Y20 device easily and smoothly.
Vivo Y20 Specifications
The Vivo Y20 released in August 2020. Vivo Y20 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Vivo Y20 has a 6.51 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Vivo Y20 runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y20 comes with a triple camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Bypass Vivo Y20
- Power ON your Vivo Y20.
- Connect your Vivo mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the Wifi network page and click on the arrow.
- Turn ON Use static IP and click on the IP address.
- Type any word and long press on it then choose Web search.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut apk:
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Set up a new Pattern lock screen password.
- Fingerprints, face, and password >> Screen lock >> Pattern.
- Draw a new pattern then click on Finish.
- Go back to the Home page and Enter the lock screen pattern then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Vivo Y20 Google account bypass frp 100% done.