Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung S7 Edge Bypass Gmail One-Click FREE Tool 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE released in February 2016. Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE runs on Quad-core 2×2.15 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 or Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Exynos 8890 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE comes with Camera 12-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S7 Edge, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S7 Edge is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S7 Edge mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S7 Edge device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung S7 Edge Device:
- FRP Samsung Bypass S7 Edge SM-G935 google account unlock free
- Delete FRP Samsung S7 Edge Gmail Lock Android 8 FRP Bypass
- FRP Unlock Samsung S7 Edge Android 8 Oreo Gmail Lock Bypass
- Remove FRP Samsung S7 Edge | FRPBypass SM-G935 ANDROID 8.0.0
- Bypass FRP Samsung S7 Edge |Remove Verify Google Account Last UPDATE
How to Unlock FRP Samsung S7 Edge
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung S7 Edge & you have successfully Reset FRP Samsung S7 Edge Bypass Gmail One-Click FREE Tool 2020.