Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung S20 Google Account Bypass frp Without APK easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung S20, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S20, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S20 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S20 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S20 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung S20 easily.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S20 released in February 2020. Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S20 has a 6.20 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S20 runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chipset for the USA version & Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.50 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Exynos 990 chipset for Global version, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and a 10-megapixel + 10-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung S20
- Power ON your Samsung S20
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Ine the google verification page click on
- 3 dots ==>> Samsung Pass ==>> Continue.
- Update ==>> Agree ==>> Update.
- Wait until the Samsung galaxy store updating.
- The Galaxy store will automatically close to apply the update
- Click on 3 dots ==>> Samsung Pass ==>> Continue.
- Update ==>> Agree ==>> Update.
- View all ==>> email@example.com==>> Long press on Gmail.
- Sign with an Outlook, Hotmail, or live account
- Take to Gmail==>> 3 dots ==>> Help & feedback.
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Click on SKIP and click and GO then choose any destination then click Start.
- Click on the Voice icon and try to say Open settings.
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung S20 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung S20 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung S20 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung S20 device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Samsung S20 Google Account Bypass frp Without APK.