Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung On5 Pro Android 7 FRP Bypass Gmail lock NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro released in July 2016. Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro has a 5.0 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung On5 Pro comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung On5 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung On5 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung On5 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung On5 Pro device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to bypass FRP Samsung On5 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen then double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Turn on Single-tap-activation.
- Double tab on Text-to-speech Settings then clicks twice on the settings icon.
- Click on Settings for Samsung text-to-speech and keep clicking on 201503041
- Update Samsung Galaxy apps and wait until installing.
- Now keep clicking on 201503041 then click quickly on the search icon.
- if not success, try again and again.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Search for Samsung internet browser Update it then open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung On5 Pro & you have successfully Reset FRP Samsung On5 Pro Android 7 FRP Bypass Gmail lock NO PC.