Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung M21 Android 10 FRP Google Lock Bypass 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung M21, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M21, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M21 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M21 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M21 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung M21 easily.
Samsung Galaxy M21 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M21 released in March 2020. Samsung Galaxy M21 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy M21 has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung Galaxy M21 runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Exynos 9611 chipset, and powered by a 6000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M21 comes with Triple Camera 48-megaPixel + 8-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 20-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M21 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M21. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung M21
- Power ON your Samsung M21
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- With two fingers Swipe to right and swipe down.
- Devices ==>> 3 dots ==>> Settings.
- About Media and devices ==>> Info Icon ==>> Permissions.
- Search for Pin Accounts and backup.
- Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung M21 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung M21 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung M21 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung M21 device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Samsung M21 Android 10 FRP Google Lock Bypass 2020.