Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung J7 Max Google Account Bypass via Free FRP Tool easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max released in June 2017. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max comes with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has a 5.70 inches PLS capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 Max runs on Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz & 4×1.65 GHz MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 chipset, and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 Max, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 Max is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 Max mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 Max device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Reset FRP Samsung J7 Max
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==>> Biometris and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Finally! restart your Samsung J7 Max device and Enter the Pin lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully reset FRP Samsung J7 Max Google Account Bypass via Free FRP Tool.