Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung J5 SM-J500 Bypass Google account lock With PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J5 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J5 easily.
Samsung J5 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy J5 released in June 2015. Samsung Galaxy J5 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J5 has a 5.0 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J5 runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung J5 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J5:
- Download the FRP Samsung Tool on your computer and click on FrpSamsungTool.exe
- Click on the Download Mode bar.
- Boot your Samsung J5 device in Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Samsung J5 phone.
- Press & hold the Home + Volume Down + Power Buttons at the same time for 4/5 seconds.
- Release all buttons then press the Volume Up Button to continue to the Download Mode.
- Click on SCAN.
- Search for your Samsung J5 Model then click on FLASH.
- Wait until the FRP process End.
- Congratulations! Successful Reset FRP Samsung J5 SM-J500 Bypass Google account lock With PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.